Volunteer Portal Help
Naturalists and Stewards: To record volunteer hours -
- Log into the volunteer portal.
- From your home window, click the "Record Volunteer Hours" button.
- From there, click the green button that says "Add Volunteer Record" and then click the "New Volunteer Record" at the bottom of the menu.
- Next you will click the "All Organizations" button and then look to the bottom of the window for the "Add New Organization" button. Type in the organizations name.
- Next you will click the all activities button. If you were recently added to the system, please take a moment to record the hours you spent on your capstone project as your first 8 volunteer hours, other wise you can choose from the comprehensive list of activities or add in your own activity if needed.
- Next you will describe the volunteer activity details such as dates, a short description, duration, miles traveled and location & city of where you volunteered.
- Once you have entered in the information, click submit volunteer record and you should receive a confirmation message.
*For future repeat volunteering, you can simply click the green copy button next to the activity you would like to copy and adjust a few small details such as the date and duration.For a step-by-step instructional video on how to record volunteer hours, click here.
Here is a link to the Ideal-Logic Volunteer Portal.
As of February 14th, the UCANR Volunteer Management System (VMS) will be deactivated and you will be using the Volunteer Portal to record your volunteer hours. This new system has many beneficial features to and has a much simpler and interface. Please take a moment to explore the new system. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the new system.
Thank you for your patience as we complete this transition.
The CalNat Team