Project Learning Tree Resource Page
Welcome to Project Learning Tree!
Thank you for taking the Project Learning Tree (PLT) educator certification!
This course is offered by the UC Environmental Stewards staff. On this page you will find a number of resources and required materials related to your workshop and certification. Please bookmark this page so you will have easy access to it for the duration of the workshop and for any future reference.
1: Asynchronous Content and Materials to be completed before class:
- Read about PLT's history and mission
- Browse the Additional Resources page
- Skim through the 5 E's Instructional Model
- Accessing your PLT Guidebook - We have ordered a digital guidebook for you. In order to access it, please complete the following steps using the email you provided for this workshop:
- Go to www.plt.org and create an account/log in
- Go to “Account Home,” then “Use an access code” under “Quick Tools” on the left side of the page
- Enter the access code that was emailed to you
- Use PLT.org password to access your virtual copy of the guide!
- Access your content at any time by logging into www.plt.org and go to My Account > My Content.
Document Downloads and Links:
- Training agenda (link)
- Presentation slidedeck (link)
- CalNat syllabus with integrated PLT activities (download)
End of Course
Follow Up Items:
- PLEASE COMPLETE THE WORKSHOP EVALUATION
- Continuing Education Credit
- List of activities used during presentation:
- Have Seeds; Will Travel (Pg. 67)
- Tree Memory (Pg. 67)
- Backyard Safari (Pg. 67)
- The Closer You Look (Pg. 67)
- Contact your PLT Coordinator